The Music Farm is a general admission venue. For standing room shows, there are a few high top tables & stools as well as some bench seating that are first come, first served. For seated shows, there are rows of chairs in front of the stage that are first come, first served. If you have specific needs or questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 843-853-2252 and we would be happy to help. We encourage ADA patrons to arrive early (when doors open, not when the show starts) so that our team can best assist you and accommodate your needs. ADA/Handicap entrance is on the left side of the building. Please notify a staff member upon arrival and they will assist you with entering the facility.
We are an all ages venue. If a show has age restrictions, they will be posted on the show’s event page on our website. All patrons will be required to present an ID when entering the venue. Patrons under 21 will just be required to be marked with Xs on both hands.
Minors 16 and under will be required to be accompanied by an adult. Venue is not responsible for minors on the premises. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for minor children when on the venue premises.
The bars accept cash AND/OR credit cards. An ATM is located next to the entrance. The Box Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover at all times.
Bags up to 12″x6″x12″ are allowed in the venue. All bags will be searched prior to entry. Bags that are not clear will be subject to additional search.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss booking your band!
Our Box Office is located at The Charleston Music Hall (37 John St.) and is open Thursdays & Fridays from 10AM to 3PM for in person ticket sales.
The Box Office also when doors open on site at the Music Farm (32 Ann St). Day of show Box Office is located right outside the entrance.
There is no dress code, and we do not have a coat check.
We send out weekly email updates that include information on just-announced shows, yet-to-be-advertised shows and exclusive pre-sales. If you wish to be included in these emails, please click here: https://bit.ly/MFsignup
We have a full bar (liquor, beer, wine and N/A beverages). Tully’s running our kitchen and serving amazing food. The kitchen will be open whenever there is a show starting 2 hours before showtime.
We accept Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport, & Government Issued IDs as form of identification for age restricted shows. ID must be valid and not expired.
We are located at 32 Ann Street in between King and Meeting, across the street from the visitor’s center. Click here for parking info and directions.
We do have a lost and found. Please email email@example.com to reclaim your lost item. The Music Farm assumes no responsibility for lost items.
If you have lost your ticket prior to the performance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to resend your tickets.
For more information on parking, click here.
Unapproved professional cameras are not allowed.
- Weapons, including but not limited to: firearms, knives, combat weapons (e.g., swords, nunchakus, kamas, sai), explosives, heavy chains (excluding purse straps less than one (1) inch in diameter and two (2) feet in length), brass knuckles, clubs/bats/sticks, pepper spray, aerosol sprays, nitrous oxide, ammunition and training simunition rounds, explosives and explosive components, fireworks, CBR (chemical-biological-radiological) substances, projectiles of any kind and any replica of same items that could be mistakenly identified as weapons under this policy.
- Illegal drugs and substances, including unmarked liquid or pill medication bottles. Prescription medicine in its original, unexpired and unadulterated container, in the name matching individual’s government issued photo identification may be allowed in the Venue. Unmarked liquid or pill medication bottles are not permitted in LNE Venues.
- Alcohol, cans and bottles
- Outside Food or drink
- Laser pens or pointers
- Professional cameras, including professional camera equipment (e.g., camera stand, lenses, tripods, etc.)
- Fireworks, fire-starters, and open flames
- Audio recording equipment
- Noise-making devices
- Skateboards and rollerblades, hover-boards, scooters, bicycles, and other personal motorized and non-motorized vehicles
- All unapproved unmanned aerial systems (UAS) or drones, unless expressly authorized in accordance with LNE’s S-003 Unmanned Aerial Systems Policy.
- Animals not authorized under the Americans with Disabilities Act or relevant state and local laws
- Unauthorized solicitation or marketing materials (e.g., handbills, flyers, stickers)
- Any item deemed to be dangerous by the Venue General Manager or Law Enforcement Officers
If you want to learn more about renting the Music Farm, you can visit our Venue Rental page. You can also reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Always finding out about shows after they sell out? Tired of walking up to our door to a SOLD OUT sign? Get in the know! Follow @music_farm on Instagram, @musicfarm on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook. We try our best to keep patrons up to speed with low-ticket warnings, on-sale announcements, and changes to our shows.
Another great idea is signing up for our email newsletter so that we can send you updates periodically. Most new shows are announced and/or updated on our website every Tuesday morning as well as through our email newsletter. You can find our list of events with descriptions here.
We are a General Admission standing room facility. If a show is seated, it will be posted on the show’s event page on our website. We do not have seats on site for most shows.
The Music Farm has security for every event and will address and enforce any and all safety issues accordingly.
The City of Charleston imposes an indoor smoking ban. We have an outdoor patio where smoking is allowed. If you choose to leave the premises, we will allow re-entry if you are 21 or over. 21 and under is not allowed re-entry. Please make sure you get a hand stamp from event staff.
Online ticket purchases will be subject to online service fees. Tickets purchased via the Box Office (either in person at 37 John St. or by phone 843-853-2252) will only have a maximum of a $4 fee (varies based on ticket price) to cover taxes and processing fees.
All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, you may be eligible to resell and transfer them. You can learn more about this process here.