While researching to write the history section of the Music Farm, I was given this article from the Charleston City Paper. The article goes through the entire history of the Music Farm from the beginning to 2007 when the article was written. It’s hard to imagine that it is 6 years later and more changes have occurred.
Our logo/T-Shirt has made an appearance on:
- MTV Awards Show (Darius Rucker)
- Late Night with David Letterman (Mark Bryan)
- Conan O’Brien (Uncle Tupelo)
- Red Rocks (Widespread Panic)
- Lollapalooza (a few Pavement members)
Check out the article below.